My first session












I'm sorry I have been behind on getting my pictures posted to my blog. I wanted to work out a few discrepancies with my blog before I started doing my posts. I did my first actual shoot over a month ago, with a model named Tracey. I wanted to do a shoot where it portrayed that my model had just been left at the alter and was dealing with her emotions over being left. I had a lot of fun shooting this particular session. I really enjoy doing model photography. I think it is fun to take someone and dress them up or have them portray someone they normally wouldn't be. This was Tracey's first time modeling and I would have to say she did a very good job. We had to take several shots just to get the right look or angle but the end results were wonderful. I did decide to shoot this session in black and white as opposed to color and then coming back in and editing it to black and white. This was my first time to shoot in black and white, which was a bit of a learning session for me with contrast and exposure, but I feel they came out great.