Retro Look














This shoot was a fun little idea I had come up with. The location we shot at is right on the beach, but it kind of has the look and feel of an open field, which is why I chose this location. I wanted to do pictures that had a retro feel to them. I thought trying to get the feel of the 70's carefree style would be perfect. With a few props to help with this shoot I am very pleased with how these pictures turned out. My model for this shoot is a friend of mine, Natasha. As you can see in the pictures, Natasha is naturally beautiful. She was perfect for this shoot and especially for the close ups. We had so much fun doing this shoot. Natasha was very natural in front of the camera and made my job very easy. I couldn't be happier with how this session turned out. Thank you Natasha!