Summer time Lemonade










This is Kaitlyn. I had advertised that I was looking for a model to do this shoot idea I had. I was so excited....I thought that a retro style lemonade stand sounding like a lot of fun. Kaitlyn had responded saying that she was interested and after speaking with her through several messages, I really got to like her and knew she would do great at this shoot. I had the lemonade stand handmade by someone and it ended up taking quite a bit longer than I had expected. I had kept in touch with Kaitlyn through out the process but felt bad for having to keep postponing the session. Kaitlyn was such a doll and she completely understood. When we finally did get to do the session, I really enjoyed getting to meet Kaitlyn in person. She is such a warm-hearted person. I am so thankful to get to meet the people that I do.