Dress-up Party
















On this shoot I had the wonderful opportunity to spend time with some great little girls. One of the girls was having a dress-up party for her and her friends, so her mother asked me if Id like to come and take some pictures. It was so fun watching the girls get dressed up and put on make-up and nail polish. The girls had a fashion show after they were all done up and they were just loving all of it. Now, at this time Im not doing event photography, but since I know the mom, I did agree to do this shoot for her. I am still learning about event photography. There are different modes and setting in event photography, as opposed to portrait photography, that I am not very familiar with at this time. This is one of the areas that I am interested in learning more about later this year when I start my courses through NYIP.