Renewing Vows- Prior to Ceremony



































This was my first couples shoot. Jana and Sammy have been married for five years, but were renewing their vows this year. They didnt had a lot of photos from their wedding, so we took advantage of this opportunity to get them some wonderful pictures with the beautiful surroundings of Lanikai beach as their backdrop. I had such a great time taking pictures of these two. You can tell that they are still very much in love, and it really shows in a lot of their pictures. These two were such naturals to shoot. I just had them enjoy their time with each other and took as many unposed and uncoerced pictures as I could. I really love the end results. We actually did a pre ceremony shoot and a post ceremony shoot, later that evening. Keep an eye out for their post ceremony pictures to follow soon.